Victorian Centre for Excellence in Eating Disorders
The Victorian Centre of Excellence in Eating Disorders (CEED) is a statewide program which forms part of Victoria’s specialist public mental health services.
The service is managed by NWMH and comprises senior clinicians with extensive clinical experience in the area of eating disorders.
CEED aims to build quality and sustainable eating disorder treatment responses within the public specialist health services. CEED works through the provision of:
- clinical consultation
- professional development
- resource and service development
- development of online resources
Throughout its work, CEED focuses on the following principles:
- care should be based on current evidence
- service design and workforce development should be recovery orientated
- families and carers are central members of any team
- a planned care team approach
Find out more about CEED.