We work closely in partnership with a range of external services to ensure that the individual needs of people accessing our services are met.
We also have strong relationships with leading academic institutions across clinical specialities for undergraduate students, staff, post-graduate students and external health professionals.
To ensure that the individual needs and preferences of people accessing our services are met, we work in close partnership with:
- General Practitioners (GPs)
- Acute hospitals and health services, especially those where our services are located:
- Mental Health Community Support Services (MHCSS)
- Consumer and carer organisations
- Private psychiatrists
- Community health services
- Drug and alcohol services
- Community pharmacies
- Universities and training institutions
- Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network
- North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network