Glencairn Consulting Suites
Glencairn Consulting Suites is a private practice for specialist practitioners including Consultant Psychiatrist, Psychologists, Mental Health Nurse and Nephrologists. The practice operates alongside NorthWestern Mental Health and neighbouring medical practices in and around Coburg.
Glencairn is managed by Melbourne Health in conjunction with Harvester Private Consulting Suites in Sunshine.
Who works at Glencairn?
- 12 Psychiatrists Male and Female
- 4 Clinical Psychologists / 1 Psychologist
- 1 Mental Health Nurse
Our practitioners charge a fee for private patients. Please contact the clinic for details of these charges. New patients will routinely be advised of the fees when their first appointment is being arranged
Glencairn has morning, afternoon and evening sessions on weekdays.
Areas of Speciality
The following charts give areas of speciality for individual Glencairn staff:
How can I refer a patient to Glencairn?
It is our policy that the referral is received by the doctor prior to the appointment being made.
- Doctorís referral is needed before an appointment can be made to see a Specialist.
- If referring to a psychologist a referral is needed including a GP Mental Health Plan.
The referral should outline the following details:
- Doctorís provider number, practice name and address details
- Detailed description of the patientís condition / issues, current medication and any other relevant information to assist with the treatment of the patient
- Patientís phone contact details, so we can contact them directly to make an appointment
Where do I send the referral?
- Fax: 03 9355 9819
- Post: Glencairn Consulting Suites, 130 Bell Street, Coburg, Vic 3058
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication between the referring doctor and Glencairn
We welcome your referral via email and would be happy to communicate with you via email. If you would like us to send correspondence to you about the patient, please provide your email address on the referral.